9502 Fourth Street NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
Phone: (505) 898-5253 Fax: (505) 898-0496
Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church
Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic School
A non-refundable registration fee of $250 is required with each student’s enrollment application. Tuition for one student is $3,850.00 per year. Other fees are detailed in the Tuition Information section.
Children must be 4 years old by Sept. 1st to begin pre-kindergarten. All students registered for pre-kindergarten are given a screening test to check for school readiness. The principal may also request an interview with the student and parents.
Each January the school hosts an Open house where our director, Stephanie and principal, Sr. Annette, presents an overview of the school and answers questions. Tours of the school are offered at the open house. To schedule a tour, call Nativity director, Stephanie Martinez, at (505) 898-5253, Ext 3.
Financial aid scholarships are available for qualified applicants. You can apply for financial aid at www.FactsTuitionAid.com.
- $250.00 per child (non-refundable)
- $3,850.00 per year for 1st child
Parish Subsidy Fee**
- $500.00 per year per child (This fee is over and above tuition listed above)
Facts Process Fee (one time fee)
New Student Application Fee (one time fee)
- Parents must volunteer at least 20 to 40 hours to our school community or pay $150.00 each fund raiser done throughout the year.
- Use FACTS Management Company; tuition rate on a 12-month basis is $320.83
- There are NO other options
* - Financial charges may change year-to-year.
**Since tuition does not cover the full costs borne by the school to educate the student, each Catholic parish in this Archdiocese will pay a $500.00 subsidy per student for registered and contributing parishioners. The subsidy does not reduce the cost of tuition listed above. If for any reason your parish does not pay the subsidy, you must do so. The due date for payment is December 31st. After the school year has begun it is due at time of enrollment. Families who are not members of a Catholic parish are required to pay their subsidy by July 1st or at time of enrollment once the school year has begun.
- Must have registered in parish for one year prior to the commencement of the school year for which the operational subsidy is requested.
- Must be in attendance at Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation on a regular basis.
- Must contribute to the support of the Church by practice of Christian Stewardship and Sacrificial Giving of Time, Talent, and Money.
- Must use the Offertory Envelope on a regular basis.
Fees and tuition are subject to change without notice.